Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Surviving Christmas & Surviving Life

Do you wish you could sleep through this Christmas?
Better yet do you have any idea how you are going to survive this life?
I find myself wondering through life without much ability to navigate at this moment. Actually I feel like I am hanging onto a life raft being tossed about. I feel the sea is raging all around me. Who would have thought I would be where I am today. Awaiting my final papers from the courts. Attempting to do the Christmas thing without a nervous breakdown. I choose to thank him in the midst of my trials and pain. I choose to call on the name of Jesus and be embraced by My Beloved. One thing for sure is My Lord knew what I would be going through today. And, better yet My Lord knows what tomorrow holds. I am alive and breathing. And, my faith is in Him. Lord speak to my heart and guide my every foot step on this journey.

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.Psalm 16:11
In the midst of our turmoil....
He Himself is our peace according to Ephesians 2:14
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
Is He your Peace on Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment