Sunday, August 2, 2009

Surving life with a HEAVY heart

When I feel the worlds against me
Left me in the cold
Thinking I’ve been forgotten
Out there on my own
I close my eyes and in the silence
I hear a voice so clear
Reminding me your love
Is always right here
Within me- all of my doubts disappear
there’s nothing to fear
your loves within me
You give me the strength to believe
All that I am and all that I’ll ever need
Is within me
When my spirit’s all but broken
I am humbled to the bone
I’m searching for the grace
To find my way home
I take a breath, a slow deep breath
And feel a sense of calm
Then the hurt in my heart is suddenly gone
Within me
you wiped away all my tears
There’s nothing to fear-your loves within me
You give me the strength to believe
all that I am and all that I’ll ever need is within me
No one can take that away
Cause this feeling inside keeps me alive
What keeps me going when I want to give up
Is knowing that I’ll always have your love within me
You wipe away all my tears and there’s nothing to fear
Your love’s with in me
You give me the strength to believe
All that I have
All that I will ever need
Is within me
You wipe away all my tears
You give me the strength to believe
Your love is within me

No comments:

Post a Comment